What disney cross stitch are you stitching?

I just finished, as in 5 minutes ago finished, "Past, Present, Forever!!!!" party:

I started it in April 2007. Just a little corner because I was taking it on the Taking the Magic to the Med Trans-Atlantic cruise. Of course, I never worked on it. Then I didn't touch it until winter 2008. Worked on it a bit, put it away. Pulled it out in the beginning of 2010, and then put it away when we got our cat. I pulled it back out about 2 months ago, and now it is FINISHED! It was quite the beast, since almost every square has a stitch.

Next up, is the 35th Anniversary Celebration.

Hi everyone...I'm looking for an old Designer Stitches pamphlet called pulling the strings....it's gepetto holding Pinnochio by his strings..on the pamphlet the pattern has a black background...anyone willing to trade for it? Thanks :)

Found this thread while searching online. Does anyone happen to have a chart for the counted cross stitch hanging in Splash Mountain? It says, "You can't run away from trouble . . . ain't no place that far." I would really like to make it, but am having trouble with figuring out how to chart it myself with the free online chart software I can find.

Thanks for your help,

I am looking for a pattern of that same quote! Did you ever find one or get a good picture? I'd love to make that cross stitch!

I am so excited about this thread! :banana: It is neat to see others who love the Disney cross-stitch kits. I only have self portrait right now. I had planned on buying another one on my next trips but due to my separation/divorce I had to leave the state of Florida and cancel my last two Disney trips last year so I haven't been able to go back and get anymore. I almost bought the wedding one, phew, glad I didn't do that one first! LOL

I wish I could stay I was working on the Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast Kinkade kits (I bought both of them off ebay - the 16x12 size) but they are taking forever to arrive here! It's been over a month now..

Has anybody else finished one of these? How long did it take?

Everyday I check the post and am so disappointed :sad1:

I am looking for the Puppy Love pattern from Stoney Creek. I bought the kit and hubby tried to be helpful and made an enlarged copy of the pattern for me. Unfortunately he missed a little bit of the pattern when he enlarged it - the pieces didn't quite match up. I said no problem and went to look at the original. There was only one sheet instead of two. We went back to where he made the copies as he thought he might have left the original on the copier - but it was gone. I hate to have to buy a new kit for just the pattern.

Got a copy - thank you so much dis boarders.

I have a book of Disney cross stitch that is out-of-print. It contains: Dumbo and Timothy, Bambi and Friends, Mowgli and Baloo, The Kiss (Sleeping Beauty and her Prince), Just Before Midnight (Cinderella), and Fly with Me (Peter Pan, Tink and Wendy). I have color-scanned them at work and can email them to anyone who wants. Just PM me with your email address! We don't need to trade :).

I am looking for some of Disney Princesses and Winnie the Pooh. After I have stitched one large design and 4 small size ones (with the same theme), I make baby quilts. Someday, if I am able to have a baby, I will hang the quilts on the wall of the baby's room... and maybe let the kids use them on Disney trips only :goodvibes. Any small size Disney cross stitch would be amazing! My email is gmail and the name is yourmarie83. Thanks!
Was wondering if you have a picture of the Cinderella pattern from your book..Jon ing it's th one with Cinderella running down the stairs with the clock in the background? Would you be willing to trade? Thanks, Debbie

Looking to see if anyone has Cinderella's Castle, with Tinkerbell and fireworks. Have been scouring the internet for a copy but am having no such luck. Unfortunately, I am just starting out making Disney patterns so I am unable to trade. I really want to make this as a housewarming gift for a friend.

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

So I am new to cross stitching, I just made the most beautiful petite golden collections tiger, and I am hooked. The tiger i finished was only a 5x7 and I really want to sink my teeth into something bigger. I saw the breathtaking kinkade disney collection and I want them ALL! sadly I do not have $50.00 to invest. If there is anyone that would like to trade patterns, I would greatly appreciate it. I may cave and buy one of the disney kinkades and would gladly trade for another.

Thanks!

You can order the Disney Kinkade patterns from Hobby Lobby and use their 40% off coupon so you can get two basically for the price of two. You also can get a code for free shipping which really helps.

I wish I could stay I was working on the Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast Kinkade kits (I bought both of them off ebay - the 16x12 size) but they are taking forever to arrive here! It's been over a month now..

Has anybody else finished one of these? How long did it take?

Everyday I check the post and am so disappointed :sad1:

I have the 5" X 7" Cinderella one that is by Thomas Kinkade. I just got it last week and done a little on it when I have time at wrok. The down side to it is the patteren colors do not match up to the photo on the front of the package. If you would like I can copy the patteren and such and send it to you by snail mail. This is the first Disney cross-stitch patteren I have and would like other ones as well. Hopefully in Dec when I go to WDW I will find one I like to get.

I am looking for the Puppy Love pattern from Stoney Creek. I bought the kit and hubby tried to be helpful and made an enlarged copy of the pattern for me. Unfortunately he missed a little bit of the pattern when he enlarged it - the pieces didn't quite match up. I said no problem and went to look at the original. There was only one sheet instead of two. We went back to where he made the copies as he thought he might have left the original on the copier - but it was gone. I hate to have to buy a new kit for just the pattern.

did you find this? i think i have a copy somewhere... :)

i might be able to give you the missing bits :upsidedow

I just started the Cinderella Castle piece the end of last month. My daughter looked at it the other day and said boy you are ambitious:)...It is a large piece but I'm excited to be working on it.

Hello all!!

I just found this thread and am so excited to take part. I am working on Past, Present and Future right now. I started it in May and have so much to do but I can't wait to finish it and be able to look at the Castle every day!! :):goodvibes

Well after a couple of hours, I think I figured out how to post! Cross stitching is much easier :)

I am looking for Mickey's Thanksgiving Dinner and Mickey Mouse & Fireman kits or patterns to round out my collection. I so wish I would of bought these kits when they were sold! Also any other that I am not even aware of :)

I have:
Self Portrait, Puppy Love, Mistletoe Kiss, 35th Anniversary, Past-present-future, Disney Evening Post (barbershop quartet), Mickey/Minnie Wedding

THANKS, everyone.

Just about to Start on Steamboat Willie

Have so many of them not sure what I'll do next, Usually have a couple different ones to work on at once so I don't get bored with a single picture...

Wish I could find Mickey & Minnie Wedding by Stoney Creek..

I do have quite the exstensive list of Disney cross stitch patterns in my collection so if there is something you'd like to trade for drop me a PM or email

kevinwp @ cogeco.ca

pirate:pirate:pirate:

I recently got into cross stitching. My bbf is a huge Disney fan and is getting married in a little over a year and I really want to stitch Mickey and Minnie's Wedding as a gift for her but I can't find the pattern anywhere. Does anyone have the pattern they would be willing to share or sell? It is the one with Mickey and Minnie in wedding garb with Cinderella's castle in the distance and a border of pink flowers. If you have the pattern or know where to get it feel free to email me! My email is my username @gmail.com. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!