What disney cross stitch are you stitching?

DW has done the castle/Tinkerbelle pattern. She is currently working on a pattern of the Thomas Kinkade painting of Snow White (in forest looking at cottage). She also bought Cinderella and Pinochio ones. I think it is called the Disney Dreams collection.

Does anyone have Family Dinner? I only want the pattern. I have done four of the patterns (barbershop Quartet, Puppy Love, Self Portrait, and Mickey Salutes). I have others that have not yet been stitched. Willing to trade, pay postage, etc. Thanks!

Pat

I'm an avid cross stitcher and a Disneyholic. I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who is willing to sell or trade any patterns. I have Puppy Love and TinkerBell Spring Blossoms. I am willing to pay for the pattern and postage. Thanks in advance!

I just started the Thomas kinkade pinocchio wishes upon a star. I am traveling out of town and realized I left the sybmol key on my desk ( brilliant, I know :/) can anyone possibly scan it or snap a picture somehow and email it? I would be imensly greatful!

I wish I could help you out with the Cinderella Castle. I have been looking all over for it myself. Ebay.....everywhere. Nobody seems to have it. If you do find one, can you let me know too?! Thanks

I have been able to find all of these kits of AMAZON - have you tried looking there?

Wow..I never thought about checking Amazon for cross stitching patterns. I will have to go check it out! Thanks!!!

No problem! Would you happen to know anyone who could help me with the symbol key for Pinocchio wishes upon a star? I am itching to work on it, and can't! :(

Sorry autimnodette..I can't help you out. I don't have that pattern. I checked out Amazon and they did have a lot of Disney patterns and kits available, but no Stoney Creek ones. Did you find Stoney Creek ones there?

I love to cross stitch but haven't done it in a while. I would love to have the patterns from the parks but we won't be going for quite a while. Does anyone know if I can order these?

Sorry autimnodette..I can't help you out. I don't have that pattern. I checked out Amazon and they did have a lot of Disney patterns and kits available, but no Stoney Creek ones. Did you find Stoney Creek ones there?

I have before, but not many. They don't pop up too often. The website 1-2-3 Stitch! sells Stoney Creek, I have bought many designs from them as well. I will keep an eye out for you though!

Hi everyone...was wondering if anyone has family dinner patternthat they are finished with or not planning on stitching..thanks

I too am looking for some Disney patterns such as Family Dinner can anyone help?
Thanks
Roseanne

Thank you so much!
Unable to send email yet I guess I need 9 more posts to be allowed.

Does anyone have Family Dinner? I only want the pattern. I have done four of the patterns (barbershop Quartet, Puppy Love, Self Portrait, and Mickey Salutes). I have others that have not yet been stitched. Willing to trade, pay postage, etc. Thanks!

Pat

I have family dinner, just send me your email address..do you have any Christmas patterns? Debbie

Are you looking for Disney or just general x-mas?
Roseanne[/QUOTE.

I'm looking for a Christmas Disney with Mickey and the gang with a Christmas tree..it's from the Disney catalog and is retired..thanks ..... Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!