What dinner & show packages available?

fam4jc

DIS Veteran
Hi. I am going to WDW in January with a friend from work. a long weekend away without our kids!! (first time ever!) -- anyway, I was looking for something special for us to do for dinner one night... some package that includes special seating to a show or something. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Is a good dinner show,we love it.Slap stick humor sort of Hee Haw type with some great songs and all you can eat fried chicken BBQ Ribs,salad,fresh bread,baked beans,strawberry shortcake for desert.The Luau at Poly might be another option to consider.:wave2:

Many people advised against this, but it was my daughter's birthday, and she wanted to go. We were glad we did. Dinner was pretty good. We had some fresh bread flavored with coconut, salad, and dinner consisted of barbequed ribs, roasted chicken, rice, and steamed vegetables. For desert there was chocolate mouse with rasberry sauce I think. And you watch a live show while you eat. We all thought the dances and dancers were awsome. It was about 50.00 per person though, but that wasn't bad for a dinner and a show. There is bottomless beer and soft drinks. Specialty drinks are extra but you keep the (plastic) souvenier glass.

I have attended the HDDR in the past and would like to try the PR but I do not want to sit in the hot May weather in an outdoor seating area. Has anyone eaten at the PR in the warmer months??

What is the PR? We did the Hoop Dee Doo in June and loved it. The luau looks interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter