What did you pay Jan/Feb value season for Pop/All stars?

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
Hi all. Trying to price out whether or not the dining package will be a good deal for us. I am trying to find out what the discounted rates were (for codes or AP) for value season this last January or early February. We went in Jan and paid $190 for 2 nights (code) at POFQ- so $95 a night tax included which I am guessing was $87 a night? What was your 2005 code or discounted rate for the value resorts during this years value seaon? Thanks so much!

January 12-16, 2005 at Pop in a standard room, $55 per night on a general code from TV ads and the Sunday paper. If you called 407-WDW-SAVE it gave you the rate based on the number you called, even if you didn't have the "code" in front of you. I know that because I called from work and had no clue what the code was, but the CM said it was valid based on the phone number I called. :flower:

Thanks all! Looks like even with a $6 per night jump for 2006 rates added in, it will still be to our advantage to book the package with dining. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter