What did you forget to pack

mundaremom

Mouseketeer
on your last trip to DL? I read this on the WDW threads and thought it was interesting as we have an upcoming trip. What item(s) did you forget to pack for your DL adventure?

Lucky for me I haven't forgotten anything on any trip I've taken to DL. I usually start packing a week before my trip. The night before I leave I go through my suitcase several times to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. Then I tell myself that if I DO forget anything I'll live with it. As long as I have money and my credit card with me I can easily replace anything I've forgotten. :goodvibes

Oh man...I always forget sunscreen. Finally I put one in my travel bag and never take it out.

Other things I have forgotten include trading pins, socks, and one time I even forgot out annual passes, left them laying on the table at home. :rolleyes:

Sunscreen, sweatshirt, shiny pennies and cell phone charger. Now, we always make sure these items are packed!

Have a Great DL Trip!!

I usually bring an extension cord! I have so many electronics like the laptop and chargers for phone and camera that having the extension cord really comes in handy.

The other thing I pack even if we are healthy are medications like cold, fever, etc., because if you have to buy that stuff at DL, it is a fortune. Once ds and dh both got terrible runny noses from a heavy perfume wearer and claritin cleared them both right up!

Our last trip I did remember the kid tylenol, a new package no less, only to discover (once kid got sick) that it was bubble gum, not her prefered grape. She "hated" the bubble gum. I spent two days trying to find grape........(we discovered when we got home we both had strep throat.....)

got2travel said:
one time I even forgot out annual passes, left them laying on the table at home. :rolleyes:

that is my worst nightmare...everytime we are going to DL...right before I start having these dreams that I forgot all my documents...so when I first start packing those go in there straight away...and in the days to follow I check all the time to make sure its in there and wont close up my case till I check again :rolleyes:

Extra large ziplock bags for dirty clothes or whatevah!

We have forgotten to take a wide enough variety of clothes. Take for warm and cool, you can never really be sure what the weather will be like in LA

Advil ! And boy my shin splints reminded me every day! Also I should of had a few more cool tops, it was warmer than i expected.

disneegrl4eva said:
that is my worst nightmare...everytime we are going to DL...right before I start having these dreams that I forgot all my documents...so when I first start packing those go in there straight away...and in the days to follow I check all the time to make sure its in there and wont close up my case till I check again :rolleyes:

OMG I had one of those last night. I had a dream where we got to the airport and I had forgotten to pack our tickets and park passes, and the plane left without us. Let me tell you that I was so relieved to wake up. The scary thing was, my brother had a very similar dream where we go to the air port and the plane left without us, so he decided to drive us to disneyland insted. That man better be prepared then :teeth:

Im also taking somone elses advice on here and I have already packed my suitcase a week ahead of time, cause I dont want to forget a thing. And yes my tickets are packed! LOL!

Once we forgot our bag of toiletries 2 hours away while visiting at my fathers house with deoderant, make-up, toothbrushes, hair brushes, hair dryer, and deoderant inside (among other things)! I threw on a hat and some sunglasses and took the kids into Disney while my DH drove 4 hours roundtrip to go get it (what a prince). We knew we had to go get it, we were heading back home to AZ after our 4 day stay at Disney. Its the first bag to get loaded into the car now! :thumbsup2

Rain gear! A couple of years ago we went in November and some of us brought rain gear and some of us didn't...the ones who didn't were a mess! :rolleyes: It rained the entire time we were there! Last November we all went again and every single person had a goretex jacket....lots of wet people around us the day it rained...not us though! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter