What changed about these boards? Why so slow?

I'm not sure you're looking in the right place.
It is in the window that opens for you to type a message or response.
After you hit the "Reply" button.

View attachment 119823
Does not appear in Chrome at all, maybe it's the settings. I'll try it in Firefox. Thanks anyway

I only use Chrome w/adblock on PC, MAC, iPad and Droid. Site is always fast on all of them, be it on wifi or cell. Even pages with tons of photos load with no delay. Wonder why so many find some browsers slow?

At work it is PAINSTAKINGLY slow on DISBoards.

Embarrassed to admit it, but we have i3 processor computers and 'business speed internet' that gets 15mb/sec..

At home on newer iMac and Macbook, it's like greased lightning with a 80mb/sec speed as well.

I think the issue some people are seeing is that the browser pre-loads each thread and reply on each board. You can hover over the title and see the preview and that might be too much for some computers/bandwith to handle.

All I see is this, don't know what the deal is on mine. tried it on Internet Explorer and Firefox too, looked just like that
all.jpg

Last edited:
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one reporting the slowness on mobile. I should have searched this sub-board first but instead posted in a different sticky, however...

iPhone 5 (iOS 8) and iPad 2 (iOS 8) are crazy *** slow to load. The site loads half the page (yet looks like its 100%). When I think I can start to scroll the page sits there then registers my finger scroll as a click to a post I wasn't interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter