What attractions are best experienced in the dark (evenings)?

Storybook and Casey Jr are worthless during the day, especially with little kids. There are so many details on that ride that they don't know where to look during the day.

At night the individual landscapes are lit up and the kid's attention can be specifically turned to them (and your own for that matter).

All the other rides are honestly better at night as well, but those are the 2 that I find an absolute must.

My favorite is the tea cups. The lanterns are turned on, and its magical! Second favorite is Radiator Springs Racers.

Matterhorn, Teacups, Small World, Astro Orbiter, Thunder Mountain.

California Screamin', Silly Symphony Swings, Luigi's cars

For us, it's Racers and Big Thunder.
When Jungle Cruise switches over to Jingle Cruise, the nighttime version is sooooo much better! Very festive.

Radiator Springs Racers (and the other Cars Land rides are neat too)
Big Thunder Mountain - we happened to ride while the fireworks were going off and it was amazing
Teacups - I love the lanterns overhead
If you have kids who like the Paradise Pier rides (swings, jumping jellyfish), I think those are better at night as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts