What are your favorite meals at these restaurants???

For our next trip, we have reservations for Skipper Canteen (dinner), Sci Fi (dinner), and Yak & Yeti (lunch) for the 1st time. So tell me...what are your favorite dishes at these restaurants?!??[/QUOTE/]

Skipper Canteen: the "A Lot At Steak" salad. dessert outside later Dole Whip float
Sci Fi: the Reuben w/fries, and additional side of cucumber salad, and Oreo Cookie shake for dessert. water or Diet coke for beverage
Yak & Yeti: the lettuce cups, Teriyaki Chicken, and of course the Fried Wontons for dessert.

It may be available only sometimes, as the specialty burger, and I don't know if it still is there after recent menu changes, but my favorite at Sci Fi is the boursin burger, which I first learned of from these boards.

I am praying to every god I believe in and a few that I don't that they have the Boursin burger as the specialty burger when I'm at Sci Fi in October. It sounds wonderful.

I've never eaten at Skipper's, but here are my favs for the others.

Yak & Yeti: dragon roll, the ribs (DH), & fried wontons
Sci Fi: small Jed turkey sandwich
Liberty Tree: the pot roast & pilgrims platter
Hoop de doo has awesome food too.

For our next trip, we have reservations for Skipper Canteen (dinner), Sci Fi (dinner), and Yak & Yeti (lunch) for the 1st time. So tell me...what are your favorite dishes at these restaurants?!??

I LOVED the Tuna Nachos at Yak & Yeti. My husband likes the burger. We shared the Tikka Masala once and didn't like it but it is one of their signature dishes.
At Sci-Fi I had the Salmon BLT. It was just okay. My husband felt the same about his burger. The atmosphere is better than the food in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter