• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the chances realistically of a 1 bed at VWL @7 month window?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi
We will be arriving from uk on 23rd April 2015 and would love to stay in a 1 bed until 1st May. Is that a busy time in USA as its just after Easter but not sure what school situation would be?

Just wondered do you think we'll have a chance booking 7 month out or should I not build my hopes up.

Thank you in advance

We got a studio at VWL this spring the week following Easter at 7 months. I would expect you should be fine.

1BR generally fill up last (2BR and studios typically fill up first)

December is peak season for VWL. Spring is a reasonable request, I think you will be fine.

A lot of schools have spring break in April, but you're going to be there later in the month, so will probably miss most of that busier time. I agree with everything that's posted. 1 BRs seem to be available at VWL when other rooms aren't. Right now there's only some nights available in a 2 BR or a studio at the 7 month mark (which is December, a very, very popular time at VWL), but many nights in a 1 BR can be booked. Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter