• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Made myself some more fruit salad and put quite a dent in the produce supplies last night.
Thunk and thunk on it and decided to finish off this week then start some version of a Mediterranean diet which my doc suggested even though I told her that’s pretty much how I eat already. Cutting out starches and cake, only poultry and fish as protein.

So tonight I’m going whole hog and having pasta shells, tomatoes, broccoli, chicken, ham with mascarpone cheese sauce.

Dessert will be mango gelato.

I still haven't packed for an 8am flight in the morning, so no cooking for me. :o We're having lamb & chicken shawarma wraps from a local Lebanese restaurant.

Change of plans. Correction below.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter