West Coast Trip – with added Mickey Sprinkles! April 2013 PTR

Sounds a lovely trip.

We did Vegas last year for a week and loved it. Wicked Spoon at the Cosmopolitan is a must, also go up the Stratrosphere for some great views.

We're going to go there for brunch - can't wait, the pictures I've seen of their buffet is just amazing!!!

I cant believe your trip is so soon! X

I know!!! Only one more full weekend at home until we're away :banana: I really need to start buying my holiday clothes and toiletries!! I feel so dis-organised with that side of things!!

Sooooo excited - 12 days!! I think we're all organised - I just need to book our Warner Brothers Tour!

The Warner Brothers Tour is right next door to our US office so I managed to slope off and visit when I was over there for work a couple of years ago - you'll love it :)

Not sure if you are a fan of Friends but if so you are in for a real treat ;)

Your trip is so close now, I bet your excited :rotfl:
Hope you have a great time. lokking forward to reading all about it when you get back :wizard:

Your plans sound wonderful :goodvibes will be looking forward to reading all about your trip when you get back as we are off to DL for the first time in August. Have a great time. :wizard:

Sounds like an amazing trip, very jealous I'd love yo do a west coast trip.

bit late to the party but your trip is so close and just wanted to wish you a wonderful time! I hope to visit DLR one day so will be following along. We love big bang theory too so to see that being filmed will be uh-ma-zing for you! :hyper: Look forward to your TR :goodvibes

izzie-wizzie said:
Were at Heathrow now - Just waiting to board our flight to Las Vegas!!

So exciting!! :)

Have an amazing time! Can't believe how quickly that rolled around! Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter