West Africian Frunch served at Boma's

BarbaraK

Mouseketeer
Hi:
Does anyone know if Boma's serves a drink called "West African Frunch" at their Dinner Buffet?
When we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge last year we drank this delicious juice every day for breakfast. We'll be back at Boma's for dinner in December of this year and hope this juice will be available . Anyone know?

Thanks for your help,

Barbarak18

I have never seen it on the dinner menu when we have been there..only the breakfast menu. It is delicious.

The short answer is a resounding and enthusiastic YES! We had Christmas Day dinner at Boma last year and we specifically requested it. Our server was great and said no problem. :wave2:

The receipe for this drink was in the Disney magazine several months ago, but I'm not sure if I still have that issue. They have receipes from different Disney restaurants in every issue.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I'm really looking forward to my trip to WDW and my Dinner at Boma's.

Barbarak18

We've also asked for Frunch at dinner, and our servers seemed quite used to this request. It's good, isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter