We're off to see the Wizards - Our 1st Trip to US/IOA

Thank you! I enjoyed reading your report :) We are going to Universal for the first time in December so it was all very interesting.

Fantastic trip report. Glad you had a nice time....Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Thanks for your Trip report! We are excited to be going to Universal for the first time this year!

Great finish and I'm glad you got some VIP treatment at the Studios to make the trip more memorable.

Will be going to Universal for the first time with our two teenagers during Presidents' Week. I enjoyed reading your trip report and got some good ideas of things to do there. At Disney, my husband loves the shows, but hates the thrill rides and I was concerned he wouldn't enjoy the parks, but it looks like there's some entertaining shows there for him.

Will be going to Universal for the first time with our two teenagers during Presidents' Week. I enjoyed reading your trip report and got some good ideas of things to do there. At Disney, my husband loves the shows, but hates the thrill rides and I was concerned he wouldn't enjoy the parks, but it looks like there's some entertaining shows there for him.
Yes and what ever you do...do NOT miss the Horror Make Up Show at the Studios! It's an absolute riot!

Thanks for the TR, I enjoyed it! It's been a couple of years since we've been, and you gave me lots of details to think about. Loved the way you got the VIP treatment at the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter