We're Going 10/11!

stephmarty

Spending my Kids' Inheritance on Disney
Hi everyone. This is our first post for the 10/11 cruise--we made our reservations yesterday and found your thread tonight. We went on the Inaugural Western Caribbean cruise in May, 2002. This time it will be me (Marty), wife Stephanie and 2-year-old daughter Mollie. We're also bringing along my parents and my 14-year-old brother. This will be their first cruise. Wow, I just realized Mollie is averaging one Disney Cruise for each year of her life (this is her second)! I'm glad we found you guys--the Disboards were so helpful as we planned our first Disney Cruise and we had fun meeting all our online friends when we finally got to Port Canaveral (we all had matching lime green shirts to make it easy to spot everyone). We look forward to getting to know everyone both before and during our cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter