We're booked!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
The 40th Anniversary bash has been booked, we'll have 3 nights BC VB and 3 nights GV BWV, with some guests staying in the inn or BW studio.

Although I booked the GV day by day, I didn't think that would be necessary for the BW view studio that I would need. The gracious CM said there were only a few left for the preceeding days, and this is at 11 months out! I was inquiring about a longer stay for the studio people on the front end.

What I liked about the CM is that she took the time to explain some questions that I had, and didn't act rushed. I know that there is the standard waiting speil that we hear.. " We are making magical vacations for other Members..." I called at 1 when they opened, and was with a CM immediately, so I suppose they weren't busy. However, I was totally surprised when I realized that she was with me for nearly 1/2 hour. I was doing business, this was not chit-chat, and I really appreciated the service.
I do feel that this particular vacation will be a Magical vacation...even our DS who doesn't particularly like WDW will be there, and he even called me earlier this week to ask me some particulars, so maybe he's not anticipating it the way I am, but he understands that it's special for me.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I can't wait to plan our first visit to a GV!

Congratulations on having such a special occasion to celebrate! :yay:

Congrats on your 40th Anniversary bash, have a great bash.

Sounds wonderful! :cloud9: Congratulations! :banana: I can't wait to hear how you liked the BW GV. Have you stayed in a GV before? We never have and I'm looking forward to booking one someday... after we buy more points! ;)

Happy Planning,
Michelle

Sounds wonderful! :cloud9: Congratulations! :banana: I can't wait to hear how you liked the BW GV. Have you stayed in a GV before? We never have and I'm looking forward to booking one someday... after we buy more points! ;)

Happy Planning,
Michelle
Thanks, no, we've never stayed in a GV, or even a Boardwalk view anything! We've just finished adding on 200 points total this calendar year. Have fun planning too!

Thank you for everyone's best wishes.

Bobbi:banana:

Bobbi,

Have a great trip and congratulations on your anniversary!!:cheer2:

Cant wait to hear all about the Magic:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter