Went To IOA Today

Timmy Boy

Choose Thy Fate
So my friend Mike and I went to IOA today. We wanted to do Popeye since he's never done it, and I haven't in over a year. I was very very impressed today with the park. It was VERY clean, all the Team Members were friendly, all the ones at Greeter welcomed us to the attractions, and I was really proud of that place. Nothing really went wrong. We circled the park twice, everything was a 10 min, wait or less, most were walk ons. We even got free churros!

Good job today IOA! Keep up the great work! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

So my friend Mike and I went to IOA today. We wanted to do Popeye since he's never done it, and I haven't in over a year. I was very very impressed today with the park. It was VERY clean, all the Team Members were friendly, all the ones at Greeter welcomed us to the attractions, and I was really proud of that place. Nothing really went wrong. We circled the park twice, everything was a 10 min, wait or less, most were walk ons. We even got free churros!

Good job today IOA! Keep up the great work! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I was there last week and USF and noticed there seems to be a lot of stuff that's been refreshed. A lot of scenery, like the talking fountain all seemed brand new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter