Weird Question...

kurt90

Disney addict since 1990!
You know how at every restaurant in WDW they have fried chicken strips? Well I have been looking at the different menus for DL, and it seems they don't have them. Is it just me, or do they only exist in WDW?

Thanks,

Kurt

There are chicken strips everywhere. I do not have the menu's to refer to_Others will chime in.

Jack pirate:

I don't know about DL, but the only place I can think of with chicken strips at CA is the fish/chips place on the pier (they're really good!). I must not be that big of a fan of chicken strips though cause I don' tremember them being everywhere at WDW either :rotfl2: I can think of lots of places that I know for sure DONT have chicken strips at DL/CA, so I guess you might be right. The places I can think of that MIGHT have them (though we don't eat there) are Hungry Bear and that Tomorrowland place where Buzz is.

MateasMom said:
I don't know about DL, but the only place I can think of with chicken strips at CA is the fish/chips place on the pier (they're really good!). I must not be that big of a fan of chicken strips though cause I don' tremember them being everywhere at WDW either :rotfl2: I can think of lots of places that I know for sure DONT have chicken strips at DL/CA, so I guess you might be right. The places I can think of that MIGHT have them (though we don't eat there) are Hungry Bear and that Tomorrowland place where Buzz is.

I know they do not have them at the pizza port in Tomorrow land..
They are by the mark twain in adventureland..

It is always hard to find chicken strips at DL/DCA. We have found two places by the Pier in DCA and in Frontierland.

We just got back and you can get them at the Stage Door Cafe in Frontierland (I believe they sell mozzarella sticks and things like that) and if you order a kid's meal at French Market. Don't be fooled...a kid's meal there is a decent portion for an adult! :)

I know that in January they had chicken strips at the Golden Horseshoe.

In DL the Golden Horseshoe and Stage Door Cafe (they share a kitchen). In DCA, Strips, Dips, and Chips near the carousel. They were changed about a month ago and they actually got better. Unfortunately a couple weeks ago they also raised the priced--4 chicken strips and fries are now $7.99 (that used to be the 6 piece price) and that's now the only size offered. But they are big and juicy.

There may not be a lot of places that have them, but at least they have them!

Do you know if they have them at places like Goofy's Kitchen?

Thanks for all the posts!

I become addicted to these things when I'm in the States. We don't have them like yours over here. I too don't remember them being as readily available at the DLR as at WDW but A LOT of places DO have them. Hungry Bear and the place in Paradise Pier are 2 I know for sure have them - or did at least anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter