Weird Everyday 12x12 Progress Thread...Packages Postal!!!

rebecca and michellepooh- please check your baby pages. because i have 2 of mine. i'll gladly send it along to whomever it belongs to.

rebecca and michellepooh- please check your baby pages. because i have 2 of mine. i'll gladly send it along to whomever it belongs to.

I have 4 different ones- I know one is mine and one is Michellepooh's the other 2 are not signed but were in with the others and give me a set of 4.

Rebecca

mine is the brown one with the baby carriage. the sweet pea one.
so you're good. it must be michellepoohs.

sorry i did not sign mine. i did not know i was supposed to. i will next time!

If I get slumber party and sleepover instead can we swap because I don't do sleepovers (not if I can help it.....and certainly not with pictures unless you want one of me INSIDE the wine bottle:lmao: )

And by the way Tinker, I had enough trouble with the Primas last year never mind a pile of paper the size you must have had :rolleyes1 I'm getting Tora to help me this year :goodvibes:

Mine have arrived - woohoo:yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: :dance3: :banana:

BUT (and this is very funny, really) my Group H is exactly the same as AWMs group G - 2 school (mine and 123SA's) and 2 other (AWMs and -I think Tinkers - general trip).

Now as it happens these all work great for me:thumbsup2 but if anyone has
1st day of school and ready to go and needs to swap for the summer camp and trip please let me know.

Thanks for doing all this Tinkerbean - I think you definitely earned a :drinking: for doing that;)

So...you have my summer camp...BUT (and it is a big BUT), I am quite ok with keeping First Day of school...Ok?

That's fine by me - I'm happy if you're happy:goodvibes (especially given postage costs :rolleyes1 )

I'm a little late to this discussion but I just picked up my box o' swaps from Tinker yesterday and went through everything today.

However, it looks like I have part of
Group G (make 4) Full
General vacation - Tinkerbean
Slumber Party - 123SA
Sleepover - Mickster
Summer Camp - AWM

and part of

Group H (make 4)Full
First day of school - Tinkerbean
New clothes - MazdaUK
Topic TBD - 123SA

I'm ready to go - N

The ones in blue are what I have. I've gone through everything else and all the groups match up with nothing missing or extras.

I'm okay with what I have, but whoever is missing New Clothes & school might not want the sleepover & slumber party.

Let me know. I'll keep these to the side until it is all figured out. Sorry I didn't label my pages better.

I can't really tell what's colored blue in that post - but I think I'm the person you're talking about. I have Ready to Go, First Day of School and Slumber Party and Sleepover. I'm totally fine with what I received - I can definitely use them. Let me know if you needed to switch.

I also have Michellepooh's stuff and I checked her bag - she is missing one baby page. I'll be giving her pages to her on Saturday - you can check with her after then to see what she wants to do.

Hope that clears up some loose ends!!

If you can use them I'm happy, as I can use what I received:goodvibes Let's not give the Post office more money than they need:rolleyes1

oh i glad to know that it's hers. i'll get it to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter