Weekend Getaway Turns Into Spend-Fest of Ridiculous Proportions!! May 25-29, 2006

We haven't been to WDW in about 2 years and my parents are coming with us, so we will just be keeping to the Mousetrap this time around.

Jay and I toyed with the idea of heading over to HHN one night before my parents show up, but we don't have a lot of time without them and have opted for the Mandara Spa at the WDW Dolphin instead (big surprise, huh? :teeth: ).

We had a blast at HHN last year - it was the first time we ever got to experience it. We definitely want to go back for another one...maybe next year. :)

aztecgoods said:
I would love too, but right now I'm waiting on a peice of property to sell before I can go on vacation, when it sells I'm there, not sure if it will in time to make it to HHN, but whenever it does that's when I'm going back. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I would love to go. Are ya'll just doing Dis next time with no Univ plans? I always try and do a little of both.

Thanks for reading, Starwishing; I'm glad you enjoyed our story.

We're going to buy Plankton some Mouseears next month...won't that make a great picture? :lmao:

And yes, you're right...life is short and you'd better enjoy yourself while you can. I've learned that the hard way this year. :sunny:

starwishing said:
oybolshoi, just finished reading.....wonderful trip report!!! It sounds like you and your husband had a great time!!!! Loved the picture....Plankton looks like he is up to something diabolical..... :stir: ....I'd watch him!! :lmao: As far as the money you spent.....hey, life is short....and I'm sure you both work hard....ENJOY IT!!!! (am I right? :thumbsup2 ) I hope you get your dream job writing....you definitely have a flare for it! :)

oybolshoi said:
We're going to buy Plankton some Mouseears next month...won't that make a great picture? :lmao:

Even better.....get a picture with a Disney Character holding Plankton!!! (Of coarse with the mouseears on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :rotfl2:

oybolshoi said:
Next time we go back Jason's going to be Hugh and I'm going to be Jass so that ET will say, "Hugh-Jass." Say it out loud, kids, and you'll know why it's funny. :rotfl2:

Just juvenile. I am sure you can come up with a much better name than that. :cool1: Personally I use the first name Heywood. Not sure if I can use the last name on the boards. The boards police may track me down.

Juvenile is what we do best!! :lmao:

grumpydude said:
Just juvenile. I am sure you can come up with a much better name than that. :cool1: Personally I use the first name Heywood. Not sure if I can use the last name on the boards. The boards police may track me down.

Kind of late, but subbing because we are taking our youth group to US and IOA during Thanksgiving break. I am going to be but I will finish reading tomorrow and subbing makes it easy for me to find later. Great report, by the way!

Just an FYI: you can subscribe to a thread without posting. At the top of the thread is a tab called: "Thread Tools." There is a drop down menu where you can choose "Subscribe to this Thread."

Thanks Phamton! Of course, every little post gets me a little closer to my goal of 500!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter