Wednesday's Oh No!! I overslept riddle thread...

Where are you going Sparky? I really want to call off today and wrap :yay:

lol... I was wondering if I smell bad or something ?
Please don't ignore me :rolleyes:

I'm off to do a kids christmas party... hopefully will be fun... then I am finished work for Christmas - hooray... :cool1:

What did you end up doing with the craft supllies Sparky?

They are sitting in a bag in my dining room... think I'll save them for next year... I'm bound to be doing craft with some kids somewhere... it's what I do

lol this is the question I always dread.... I work with kids, but mostly I'm self-employed... I take 'worship' or 'assemblies' in school for kids 5-11yrs old (which I know you don't have in US schools) and work helping churches to make things fun for the kids... cause so often they are not so good at helping the kids to have fun!!!
So after I tell people this... they never know what to say to me... oh well. It was nice knowing you all!

:cool1: well thanks :cool1: I have friends on here who don't mind that I work for a church... so exciting :thumbsup2

Why would people mind?? Do you mind I am a boring insurance agent ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Do you mind I am a boring insurance agent ;)

Actually, now that you mention it.......
yawn.gif

totally not, but it does happen to me...! Do you sell insurance... or work in claims?

I sell and service, I have been at the same agency for 9 years and before that worked for a captive agent. Don't be jealous :rotfl:

I am totally jealous... although have to say that a 'captive agent' sounds like something you might put in the washing machine to get out annoying stains... it should take them captive... release your clothes etc!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: A captive only sells for one insurance company, I work for a brokerage now that represents many companies :thumbsup2

Oh no you didn't tell me the Thursday riddle had come out to play

So it appears... anyway I really am off now... have a fun afternoon or should I say morning... anyway enjoy whatever time of day it is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter