"Wedding Attire" in the parks

Cruncy Tortillas

Earning My Ears
I have been thinking for my Disney wedding (still a long time away) of doing a detachable skirt dress. That way I could be in one of the parks in simply a white mini dress (not for the wedding, just for walking around afterwards). I guess it would be bridal in the fact that it is white and is a dress,maybe some lace on it. Would that be considered too bridal? What is considered "too bridal" for the parks? Or is this a very vague point? Maybe they only care about big poofy dresses?

Someone else would probably have a more detailed answer, but you might be ok in that kind of dress. I think the issue with bridal attire or more an issue of safety because you or other guests could fall over it, it could injure you on a ride, etc. a short dress might be fine, provided you aren't also going to have a veil/ flowers, but I can't be 100% sure since they do have people who try to pull off pop weddings in the parks how strict they are about what looks bridal.

Someone else would probably have a more detailed answer, but you might be ok in that kind of dress. I think the issue with bridal attire or more an issue of safety because you or other guests could fall over it, it could injure you on a ride, etc. a short dress might be fine, provided you aren't also going to have a veil/ flowers, but I can't be 100% sure since they do have people who try to pull off pop weddings in the parks how strict they are about what looks bridal.

Yeah no, I wouldn't have veil/flowers or whatever. Right now the plan is (ever changing! lol!) to have a Memories wedding in the morning, have a celebration brunch/cake with our family, and then enjoy our time in epcot....*possibly* do a dessert party but we aren't sure on that yet. I honestly don't want much attention from people that it's my wedding day, I just want to feel somewhat bridal the rest of the day without Disney throwing me out! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter