~Webkinz Round 3 Exchange-Sign Up~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I never thought that this exchange would be as popular as it is, especially since there has already been two, and this is the third one in a row :cool1: . But, back by popular demand is ROUND 3.

Again, this will be for Regular sized, and Lil Kinz. You may recieve something you already have, but you may submit a list of which pets you already have, and ones that are on your wish list. There is no garauntee...it just depends on what your pal finds.

Sign ups will be till-Saturday 3/1, with names coming out later that day, or by the following day.

The send by date is Saturday 3/8, and delivery confirmation-tracking numbers are suggested. This is a mixed exchange with adults, and kids together.

To join in, please pm me your info.

Name-
Address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges-
Webkinz user id-(optional)
Elf-Yes or No-
*If your child is joining in, please provide the above info., along with the gender, and age.
*Wish list-
*Which webkinz do you already own?

We're going to sign up, I just have to find the time to figure out which girl already has what to fill out the form. :lmao: Thanks.

I'm in and still sorry about the mess from last time.

I noticed that many participants had put down regular sized webkinz on their wish list. Does anyone have any Lil Kinz that are on their wish list as well?
If so, feel free to put them down here, and I can put it onto your info. or pm me :).

I noticed that many participants had put down regular sized webkinz on their wish list. Does anyone have any Lil Kinz that are on their wish list as well?
If so, feel free to put them down here, and I can put it onto your info. or pm me :).
I put both on mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter