Web-Based Interview Advice

Ricky Bobby

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I was just informed that I have been selected to complete a web-based interview.

If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Well, for starters, there are Disney brass here on this site. So I'd maybe take out your initials and location from your post. It's a pretty good way to give them an idea that you have no clue what you're doing. That's not necessarily a good start.

Well, for starters, there are Disney brass here on this site. So I'd maybe take out your initials and location from your post. It's a pretty good way to give them an idea that you have no clue what you're doing. That's not necessarily a good start.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Yeah, I've seen on the forums (here and elsewhere) where someone has come on with a College program related question or employment issue, asked for opinions or help and was actually called into Disney HR for what they posted on the internet.

General rule of thumb though is to have a super positive spin to everything. With any "retail" type job, it's all about the customer and knowing who is your customer.

Answer your questions honestly. They ask the same questions in various ways throughout the interview. If you answer one way to one question, but a different way on another variation of that question (because you 'think' that's the answer they're looking for), it won't look great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!