We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

disneyAndi14

DIS Veteran
It is time to start a new trip report!! Look Alive as our favorite ghost host says!

This trip was from 4/24-4/29/18. We have AP’s that will be expiring on 5/3/18, so, it was a must to have one last trip with our AP’s. These little beauties will be missed!

We are a mother/daughter traveling duo. This is my 4th TR on the Dis, the reports are located in my signature, along with 3 dining reports.

This trip was also a celebration for my daughter, she will be graduating from high school the end of May. We have at least 20 trips to WDW between us. It is definitely our happy place. We travel great together, get along really well, and like many of the same things so our Disney trips together are truly special.

My name is Caroline and my daughter is Andi.

My favorite park is AK
My favorite ride is FoP, PM is a close second.
My favorite Disney Movie is Beauty and the Beast, Coco is a close second.
My favorite princess is Belle

Andi’s favorite park is MK
Andi’s favorite ride is HM
Andi’s favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid
Andi’s favorite princess is Ariel

Please join me as I relive this wonderful trip. The trip was filled with many park attractions, beautiful weather, delicious food, great accommodations and a day at USO.

Here we are on our first day at the famous purple wall, a photographer was there this day!

4FB4812C-B429-4609-B3A5-AB774AD7EEC6.jpeg D94D6050-733F-485B-A5DF-1306AC255B10.jpeg

Welcome and stay tuned for the first part of Day 1. Early morning travel and pizza for breakfast!

Following along!! Still reading your earlier one, too. So jealous, so many trips!! :)

Last edited:

Hey Caroline....posting so I can keep following........you know me......I always forget to look over here on this side of the boards.......:D

I do enjoy your reports with your lovely daughter..........look forward to reading along........

Joining in. :wave: I also have a son graduating in May. Actually it's this Saturday.:worried: He went on his Sr. Trip to Disney last month. He said it was crazy crowded. I hope it wasn't as bad for y'all as he was there a week or so before you. I'm looking forward to reading along and congratulations to your daughter.

I'm super excited to read about your mother/daughter trip and hoping it will help me to plan mine! I'm surprising my graduating daughter with a long weekend trip later this month to celebrate the end of high school. Told her we're going to Maine so she doesn't make any plans :)

Yay!!! I'm here! Wouldn't miss it :goodvibes

We have AP’s that will be expiring on 5/3/18, so, it was a must to have one last trip with our AP’s. These little beauties will be missed!
Mine will expire in August but it's unlikely I'll get back after my May trip and before mine expires :sad: Will you get another AP beginning your next trip? I definitely won't renew in August as I'm unsure when I'll get back next, but it'll also be hard to go from having an AP to not having one, so we'll see! ;)

We travel great together, get along really well, and like many of the same things so our Disney trips together are truly special.
You are so lucky to have each other!

Cannot wait to read all about your latest adventure! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!