We didn't get to go :(

PixieDustLuv

On our way to Disney Destination Heaven!
I am super sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad1::scared::sad2:The crummy weather had us sitting at the airport for over 8 hours and finally we did not get to go on our Knights and Lights Tour that we have been waiting for 1/2 a year! I found a tour to Italy thru another company but we can't go till the 29th so we are going to drown our sorrows at Disney World on Christmas eve day and Christmas day. Maybe someday I'll get to England and France!

Oh, I am so sorry this happened! :hug: I hope you will have a fantastic time on your other tour.

How did that happen? Was ABD not able to get you on another flight? Were you going to wind up missing too much of the trip? It's just awful, I'm so sorry!!! :mad:

Oh! I am so sorry to hear that! That must have been a HUGE disappointment! I agree with the others, though, WDW is a good place to drown your sorrows...

I sure hope you had trip insurance!

Sayhello

sorry you didnt get to go...but I have a question what does ABD do when this type of situation happens???

We heard from our Germany guides that the Knights and Lights went bravely forward, but then hit a huge bump when the Chunnel closed due to weather related issues (so the Eurostar from England to France wasn't available--just when ABD was to go). So they bused to the ferry and went across the old fashioned way--but instead of a couple of hours it took 12 to get them from Knights to Lights. Only so much you can do--and Disney found a way around the mess. Sorry to hear you didn't make it out of the US due to the weather--it impacted a number of people on the Germany trip, including one couple that cancelled completely (everything was already paid for--admissions, rooms, etc--I assume trip insurance would pick up those costs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter