We did it! We did I tell ya!!!!

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
We FINALLY bought a trailer! 31 foot heartland...So super excited. We first camped at the fort with our pop up years ago then sold that and never replaced it until we were ready to go big! Well be at Disney in 2 days but we won't have our trailer until we get back so we're going to the fort to scout it out....
How far in advance should we reserve a spot.. I know the fort fills up fast...

Congratulations!
Have fun poking around the Fort on your upcoming visit!

For booking, I'd book a site as soon as you know your dates...depending on the season that could be more than a year in advance :)

We FINALLY bought a trailer! 31 foot heartland...So super excited. We first camped at the fort with our pop up years ago then sold that and never replaced it until we were ready to go big! Well be at Disney in 2 days but we won't have our trailer until we get back so we're going to the fort to scout it out....
How far in advance should we reserve a spot.. I know the fort fills up fast...
That's wonderful congratulations on your new rig! We love camping at the Fort when we can and I'm sure you all will too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter