We did it!!! We booked our trip to WDW!!

wensydnic

Earning My Ears
So excited!! My DH and I sat down today and booked our family vacation. We decided on the BWV. Got a great rate with the special they have going on. It will be in early June!

Can't believe it's been 6 years since we were last there. It will be our youngest's 1st time. She is soo excited. I can't wait to see her excitement when she sees everything.

Now it's time to nail down some ADR's!! I feel like I just added a ton of things to my to-do list so we can be ready for our trip.

Since it's been so long since we've been there, I'm sure there's been some changes. Any advise or suggestions are greatly welcomed.

135 days to go!!!

Oh...I'm so excited for you! We absolutely loved the Boardwalk Inn(perhaps even a bit more than the Poly). I noticed that the BWV were at a pretty good price for this spring, as well. Walking into Epcot and taking a boat to Hollywood Studios can't be beat!

Get pizza on the BW one night and watch the EPCOT fireworks from the distance. Walking to EPCOT is a breeze and the boat to DHS is wonderful.

Do your park and meal planning.
Pick your favorite rides based on the WDW vacation DVD, guide books and these boards - then pick your FP+ rides.

Try mini-golf one evening or morning after a late night in the parks. You get to keep a mini-golf ball as a souvenir.

Enjoy!

So excited!! My DH and I sat down today and booked our family vacation. We decided on the BWV. Got a great rate with the special they have going on. It will be in early June!

Can't believe it's been 6 years since we were last there. It will be our youngest's 1st time. She is soo excited. I can't wait to see her excitement when she sees everything.

Now it's time to nail down some ADR's!! I feel like I just added a ton of things to my to-do list so we can be ready for our trip.

Since it's been so long since we've been there, I'm sure there's been some changes. Any advise or suggestions are greatly welcomed.

135 days to go!!!

How exciting :yay:. I can't offer any suggestions as we've never stayed at BWI, but wanted to say congrats on booking and have a great trip :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter