We are planning a 2015 cruise...?

amg35

DIS Veteran
Do you like Eastern or Western better? I was on a Carnival cruise to St. Thomas, Martin and San Juan all the way back in 1992!! The weather was not that good and I didn't really like it.

Sooo, after all these years my guy is convincing me to try again. I definitely want Royal Caribbean, just not sure what ship and route?

I want calm, crystal blue waters, food and drinks. We like to relax, drink wine/cocktails, eat, some shows, nice accommodations.....please give your suggestions for us! We truly have no idea where to start looking! :rotfl:

Welcome back to the wonderful world of cruising! I have always liked the Eastern over the Western Caribbean. However, for either route, you may want to consider the time of year you are going if you are worried about the weather. The summer months have more rain in the Caribbean than the winter. I cruise in the summer months. While I have never had a problem with tropical weather, it is not uncommon for an afternoon shower in any of the ports. We do most of our island exploring in the mornings before the heat, humidity and liquid sunshine sets in.

I'll keep an eye on this thread, I may be looking to go on a cruise with my family aswell. I just don't know exactly what route to take just like you. Hopefully someone can point us in the right direction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter