WDW website - the most infuriating

That’s not quite right, you can book over 499 days out - I did. The 499 refers to when the trip will appear on MDE.

The website won't let you book that far out for a regular room - maybe its different for DVC ?? - but put in AFTER 499 on MDE, but it won't show any availability

The website won't let you book that far out for a regular room - maybe its different for DVC ?? - but put in AFTER 499 on MDE, but it won't show any availability
Well I can only say that in April I booked a standard room in AKL for September 2019, which was over 499 days out.

Well I can only say that in April I booked a standard room in AKL for September 2019, which was over 499 days out.
So did we in May but all of a sudden they changed it and when you searched it told you they couldn't show anything beyond September. When I called they told me they were changing how the UK booked in order to make it inline with what the US could book.

I've got a feeling they've booked some rooms, and are waiting to price the rest based upon Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge forecasts.

@Jon84 makes sense but why have pretty much no availabity from October onwards. Isn't galaxy edge supposed to open late fall? Is late fall mid/end of November ?

@Jon84 makes sense but why have pretty much no availabity from October onwards. Isn't galaxy edge supposed to open late fall? Is late fall mid/end of November ?
True.

It could be the tiering of the hotels is changing. They apparently want to remove the Deluxe, Moderate and Value labels. Who knows! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter