"WDW themed Birthday Party Food Ideas"

lockedoutlogic

DIS Veteran
What food do you think of when you think of Walt Disney World (for ex; Philadelphia you think cheesesteak)?

I want to have a Walt Disney World themed party for my son who is turning three. It's an adult and kid party so I need kid friendly as well as adult food. Already going to make Mickey shaped rice crispy treats & Mickey shaped pizza. I don't know if I should go the quick service route such as Pecos Bills, hamburger and fries or more international..Canadian beer cheese soup etc...

Any suggestions welcome:)

Well- as easy add to the list is the Mickey and friends chicken nuggets that are avialable at grocery store (good food for a kid and in theme as well as easy to prep).

snacks: dole whips, chocolate covered items (pretzel sticks/marshmellows) especially if you can get ahold of some of the mickey sprinkles to put on theme, fudge, popcorn (use disney cups to put them in if you have them- refillable mugs, old buckets, ect)

there are so many items that would work as you mentioned- it depends on whether you want to serve more of a meal or more of a finger food buffet

Are you doing a certain theme with the games and decorations- if so use food from that area if it will be a hodgepodge then I would do what you like best and fits in your budget

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter