WDW - single mum, two autistic sons

Aldetha

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I have a question about DAS. I will be visiting WDW in April/May this year, with my 2 sons and a friend and her family (2A2C). My question is not about how to get them all on one DAS, I'm not concerned about that, however my two kids are very different, and will likely want to go on different rides/attractions. (For example my oldest son has a lot of fear and anxiety about danger, whereas my youngest is a little daredevil but doesn't cope well with crowded spaces). I will have friends I can leave one kid with while I ride with the other, but will WDW allow us to have 2 DAS with me linked to both of them so I have the ability to use it with either one of my kids?

I previously took them to DL about a year ago, and it was just me and the kids so there was no choice, it was either all of us did something, or none of us did, but unfortunately that resulted in missing out on things I know they would love.

Or if you have any alternative advice, that would also be greatly appreciated! :)

DAS is for the individual, so each boy will have his own. You (and the rest of your traveling party) can be attached to both. However, you can only have 1 active return time. So if you get s return time for son1 plus you, you cannot be listed in a different ride for son2 until you have ridden with son1 for his attraction.

Enjoy your vacation!

DAS is for the individual, so each boy will have his own. You (and the rest of your traveling party) can be attached to both. However, you can only have 1 active return time. So if you get s return time for son1 plus you, you cannot be listed in a different ride for son2 until you have ridden with son1 for his attraction.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thanks so much for the fast reply! I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter