WDW Honeymoon

adwb

Earning My Ears
My fiance and I are going to WDW for our honeymoon late Sept. early Oct. We are staying on a villa outside of the resort on I-Drive but will be spending all of our time at Disney of course! Does anyone have any tips, offers or info for us to make our honeymoon the best that it can possibly be? :)

My hubby and I stayed at the Dolphin for a week in mid-August. We had a blast but we did make a few mistakes. First, was going in August= heat and crowds. But it WAS cheapest! The other thing we did was RUSH RUSH RUSH. It was my hubby's first time to Disney and I wanted to make sure that he saw EVERYTHING. This didn't leave much time for just us. While we had a jampacked trip full of EVERYTHING, we did miss the point of the trip. So I guess, my advice would be to take it slow, "sleep" in ;), make some ADR's at a few nice places, go to Downtown Disney, see Cirque du Soleil (our favorite honeymoon date!) Enjoy!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter