WDW Canadian Mult-Day Ticket Offer (it's expired but my question is...)

If they ever do offer a similar discount again, I wouldn't expect it to be tied to any particular time of year. I would think fluctuations in the exchange rate are the main driving factor. If the Canadian dollar goes down again, then I would start watching.

I am a DVC member. I have traveled to Disney almost yearly in the last 10 years. I do not remember encountering a similar discount promotion except last year. So it is probably not a recurrent thing. Also, our currency dropped drastically to 1.35 within a few months last year. Disney must have seen a sudden stop of Canadian revenue... they decided to save the Canadian business. Since then, the currency has climbed back around 1.2 to 1.25, making them even less likely to attract Canadian visitors.

My feeling is that this offer won't happen again in the near future. The exchange rate has improved quite a bit since this time last year and Disney had not offered anything similar to Canadians since the last time the exchange rate was around 40%.....that was many years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!