*wave* MK was empty today!

abie

Mouseketeer
Hi from Pop! We are having a great time. We forgot to set the alarm this morning and missed rope drop at MK. No need for me to be worried because it was empty today. We rode splash 2x then btmrr 3x with no wait. We did tomorrowland earlier in the week so wasnt planning it today. We were walking through and realized there were no lines at all. Space Mountain had a 5 minute wait posted at 12:30!! Needless to say we did all of tomorrowland again. We were out of there before 2, had a nice afternoon break and Jiko for dinner.

Abie

WE ARE HEADING TO THE AIRPORT TOMORROW MORNING AT 5 AM!!!!:cool1:

SO TOMORROW AT THIS TIME I WILL BE WALKING AROUND MK MYSELF!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!1

WEATHER FORECAST IS GREAT TOO!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

MICHELLE

pea green with envy, here!!! We absolutely LOVED Pop and it's our new favorite resort. Keep on having fun and send daily updates if you're able to. I'm now back to living vicariously through everyone else's trips...so sad.;)

yes, thanks for the heads up, will be at POP in 10days (free dining)....how are the restaurants, Busy, not to bad???????

Brooke

Oh definitely dancing banana time!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We were there. There were no lines, no waits. I came home with fast passes to everest BTMR, Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain that I never had to use:thumbsup2 . The only time we experienced lines were the evenings EMH were at Epcot and we fastpassed testtrack and rode soarin first with....you guessed it.....NO WAIT!!!

Thanks for the update! We are leaving in a few hours for our first WDW vacation!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Did I mention we are SO EXCITED!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter