Waterparks/7 mon PG

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
My niece is 7 months pregnant. Are there parts of TL and BB that are safe for her? (I am not a waterparks person.) Also, what about a just-turned-2 year old?
We leave soon and need advice!

I would guess the lazy river would be okay at that stage of pregnancy, but I'm not sure how she would get into the tube. I couldn't have at seven months!! Maybe she could just lean on the tube and walk/float along. They have kiddie tubes with a solid bottom so she could probably put the little one in one of those and then float along.

I would say NO to any waterslides and possibly even the wave pool at TL. It can get pretty rough there.

Of course, there is always a nice lounge chair in the shade with a cool drink while the little one splashes in the kiddie area. That sounds like fun!

Both BB and TL have nice kiddie areas, but my kids seem to like BB better.

We jut got back abd did Blizzard Beach- that is alot of walking and to be honest the waterpark was FLITHY!! we were there 2 hours and left- there were dead frogs and geckso floating in the water- the lines were horrible and the stairs- in those 2 hours we went on 2 slides and we did the lazy river just from 1 stop to another - honestly it was dirty the leaves on the bottom were inches thick that you did even want to walk -

I went to TL with my 2 1/2 yo DS when I was 7 months pregnant with DD. I enjoyed the lazy river ride and the wave pool, and I was happy to hang out in the kiddie area with DS while DH went on some of the bigger slides. Actually, all 3 of us enjoyed the lazy river (DS was on DH's lap, since my lap had disappeared by then). So long as you take it all in small sips, and not big gulps, WDW can be a lot of fun, even when you're pregnant.

Have fun!

Thank you for the replies. My niece was pretty bummed out about missing things, but I think that we'll check out TL and if it looks like it's in good shape we'll encourage her to join in. Sounds like she can have fun with the 2 year old in any case. I've been to WDW at least 25 times but have never done the water parks, Guess it's time for this old dog to learn some new tricks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter