Water-proof Fanny Pack?

Why don't you call their toll free # and ask. It looks like a nice one. I always carry one in Disney.

I can't say about this particular model, but I am a real EMS fan and have another model which I bought about 4 years ago. Mine is constructed like this:

The entire inside is lined with a rubberized material. The zipper on top has a flap which covers it and is also lined.

Will it survive total submersion? Probably not. But I have used it on Kali River Rapids and nothing inside got wet. As insurance, I have some plastic bags which I use canoeing that have a velcro closure on them which I put my wallet and camera in, but it is probably unnecessary since there is never any water inside the fanny pack. I also like the durability of EMS products. I have a backpack in addition to the fanny pack and also a briefcase and laptop safe. I use this stuff HARD and it just keeps on working for me.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter