Watching ESPN3 in bar?

zippyfan34

Earning My Ears
Was wondering if the ships (specifically the Fantasy) have the ability to show ESPN3 events in one of the bars if requested? Since this isn't a cable channel and done through the web I was thinking it's probably doubtful but wanted to check and see if anyone has asked before. I follow college soccer and the Akron Zips are in the tournament now and would like to catch their match/s while onboard if possible but don't want to pay for an internet plan.

Was wondering if the ships (specifically the Fantasy) have the ability to show ESPN3 events in one of the bars if requested? Since this isn't a cable channel and done through the web I was thinking it's probably doubtful but wanted to check and see if anyone has asked before. I follow college soccer and the Akron Zips are in the tournament now and would like to catch their match/s while onboard if possible but don't want to pay for an internet plan.
Typically the channels shown in the sports bars are what would be available via satellite. Don't know specifically about ESPN3, but I know ESPN is shown.

The ESPN programming on the ship is typically ESPN Caribbean, so some of the content you will get on the regular channel is what you would normally only get on ESPN3 in the states. But that's generally stuff like West Indies Cricket or international soccer; not college soccer from the US. It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask but I am guessing that you'll be out of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter