washing clothes when in studio at ssr

ralph Nelson

Earning My Ears
Hiya have been in all other rooms but never studio is there a laundry room in the sections or somewhere else

We used the laundry by the pool at Congress Park while staying in a studio and it was nice and easy since I could sit at the pool while waiting for the clothes to finish. Wish I could do that at home! LOL!

I used the one at the Grand Stand pool. It was very clean, well lit. There was even a TV in there and a bench to sit at. I went out and sat by the pool to read while I waited on the laundry. I did assume (yep, you know what that means!) that I would need a bunch of quarters for the laundry so I put a $5 in the change machine and then realized that the machines had the slots blocked and you didn't need to put change in to run them. So I've got enough quarters to last me for quite sometime. :laughing:

The one just opposite from the Spa and near the Turf Club is very large. Maybe 5 washers and 10 dryers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter