(Warning) I feel like a happy puppy wagging his tail about to pee on the floor...lol!

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
O.K....so I didn't pee on the floor...lol.

But I feel like that excited puppy wagging his tell for joy...lol.

Most of you know that I use a WebTV(and I'm using it now).

Well, I bought a used laptop computer from a friend at work.

I think that I made the right decision. Everyone told me to spend more money and get more in a desktop, but I think four gigabytes is enough for me now...lol.

I had a friend check the windows 98 program and he got rid of all the programs that I wouldn't need to free up space.

I do have solatare and freecell card games...lol. It doesn't take much to get me excited.

Tomorrow,...well maybe after my work stretch, I'll go get a surge protector, and a very long telephone cord.

I'll be using MSN as a providor, and they said that I could still use my WebTV for browsing while watching TV.

I am so excited.

I'm going to send off for that Video Professor CD on Windows 98 to learn all that Window stuff.

I hope with this, I can come to DIS chat, and listen to your music sometimes on your posts, and see video pictures. And maybe learn how to do all the neat stuff y'all do with photos and animation thingies

But first I have to find the on button..lol.

Oh...it's a Compaq Presario 1685 laptop computer. No manual though. Don't you think that it's worth $350.00?

It'll probably take me a month to figure all this out.

Oh...I also have a computer for dummies book..lol.

So my adventure begins.

I start my work week tomorrow, so I'll probably won't get on line with it until next Tuesday at the earliest.

Yes sir ree...I'm like a little puppy wagging his tail so fast that he's about to pee on the floor...lol. (j/k...I'm potty trained...except for leaving the seat down...j/k.)

Ray :)

That's really cool, Ray! :teeth: I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting used to your new toy. I'm also glad you didn't pee the floor. ;) :) :) :)

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Congratulations, Ray!

I totally understand your excitement. Enjoy the lappy, and hope you have many happy hours mastering it. :sunny:

Originally posted by RaySharpton
O.K....so I didn't pee on the floor...lol.
I'd put some newspaper down though, just in case, 'cause you never know..... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter