Wanting to Book Yacht Club for September 2019

Crickey

Me and the future Wife
Hey people quick question . Looking at staying at the Yacht Club in 2019 but also want to get the free dining . I been told that it normally comes out in April . How quickly does the Yacht club sell out?. This is for our wedding so really want to stay at this resort as prices are out now .

It depends what category of room you want to book. Standard rooms without a particular view tend to be available throughout the year but can sell out over the holiday period. Water view rooms which also include views of the boardwalk can sell out during the busier periods far quicker. The club level rooms also are in higher demand. This resort has now been designated since October 2016 as a dog friendly hotel just for your information. Owners can now bring their pets.

YC usually gets expensive during free dining. I think it's because there are often provisional dates in the convention calendar, so therefore there are rooms earmarked as booked already.

great choice we love this hotel. booked for this august when the free dining came out and they went fairly quickly if you want the standard rooms

Just to help. The sister hotel the Beach Club is attached and basically pretty much the same apart from the decor theming. YC has more full balcony rooms I think and their rooms have been refurbished for posh Lino type flooring. BC has carpet still. Both share the same fab pool. So BC may be an option to consider. I prefer it but only because it’s closer to Epcot I’d stay at either happily.

Thanks for the replies everyone
You will love it! We went in 2013 and to this day still claim that to be our best ever disney holiday. Helps that we love Epcot and world showcase of course... but the service inside the hotel was the best we’ve ever received. I remember returning to the resort after a massive rainstorm one afternoon. There were staff there at the door, holding the door open and handing us towels. It was like that for the whole holiday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!