Want to Purchase Pillows

I was able to find the Beyond Down pillows at Overstocks.com and placed my order last Sunday night. I ordered 2 kings for $44.99, which was the best price that I found. The shipping was only $2.95 for both pillows.

The other places that I looked were priced by the pillow and the shipping was so much more, so I did the on-line help to make sure that I was buying the right pillows.

Well, my pillows that I ordered on Sunday night were shipped from Carpenter Co. in Altoona, PA, on Monday and I received them at 10:30 on Tuesday morning - totally amazing. I have been sleeping on them for 4 nights now and I love them. :thumbsup2 No more neck and shoulder pain in the mornings.

After the post about the Indulgence pillows at BB&B, I did stop to look at them today and I just would not have been able to justify $59.99 each for the king size pillows. So I am very happy with my purchase.

The only thing that would make these the "ultimate" pillows would be to have them heated like my mattress pad. Our temp this morning was -18 degrees so it was very hard to get out of bed.

So thanks to all of you for helping me to make the decision to buy - it was money well spent.

I finally broke down and bought a case of the standard size Beyond Nature pillows from the site TiffBiff posted.

I will let you know if they are the real deal when we get them.

Any extras we have, I will give to my MIL to garner goodwill :grouphug:

Hi historyguy64
I'll be interested in hearing back on the pillows from you because I'm going to go ahead and get a case if they are the right ones.

I went to BBB and got one Indulgence Pillow - it's going back. The pillow flattened so much after one night did not keep it's shape like the ones at SSR. I do have a protective cover on it plus the pillowcase so my head didn't actually touch the pillow. What a disappointment. I think I am going to have to break down and buy the case.

I have been following this thread as I have been interested in the pillows since staying at BCV back in June. Is there any word yet on the pillows that Historyguy64 bought?

Also, thanks to the person who noticed how the pillowcases were tucked at the resorts. I tried this with the pillow that I have and it significantly improved my sleep. Now, to have the same pillow as the resorts.:cloud9:

Ok I am confused here. I have read this whole post. Beyond Down.. Beyond Nature.... 2 different pillows here right? It is funny, I don't remember the pillows that much at SSR just the wonderful beds. I am needing a new pillow...
So since I am so confused, do I go to JC Pennys?? or Overstocks?? Or from the Beyond Nature website?? Between them all, which one do I go and get??

I've had my Beyond Down pillows from Overstocks.com for 3 weeks now and I am sleeping better than before. That was by far the best price that I've found and I think that they are well worth the $44.99 that I paid for them. And no on else could even touch the $2.95 for shipping. I've purchased several things from Overstocks.com recently and the service and prices have made a believer out of me.

yes - www.mattressplaceonline.com. I'll come back and edit to add the ones I ordered.

The ones I ordered were the Beyond Down by Carpenter. They have the same checkerboard pattern on the outside as the ones at Disney, and if they aren't exactly the same pillow they are so similar that I can't tell any difference. Maybe they stopped maufacturing it under one name and started manufacturing it under another?

OMG!!! Thank you so much for posting this information. We just came back from SSR at the beginning of April, and we loved the pillows so much we wrote down everything on the tag. When I got online, Google took me straight to this string. I ordered and will sleep on my brand new, extra cushy, wonderful pillow for the first time tonight.

The DISBoards ROCK!!
:yay:

OMG!!! Thank you so much for posting this information. We just came back from SSR at the beginning of April, and we loved the pillows so much we wrote down everything on the tag. When I got online, Google took me straight to this string. I ordered and will sleep on my brand new, extra cushy, wonderful pillow for the first time tonight.

The DISBoards ROCK!!
:yay:

Oh, I hope they are the same ones and you are happy with them - let us know tomorrow!!

That's so funny - I just randomly thought about this thread and the pillows today for some reason. I still love mine and was so happy to find them - or something really similar.

I like holiday inn express(when i am not staying at disney) and fell in love with their pillows. HIE got smart and started selling their stuff online

when we were at disney either BCV or OKW now I can't recall i was in love with their pillows and bed...took the sheets off the bed just so i could find the tag, and I chased housekeeping when I got back home to findthe pillow, but housekeeping was having trouble answering my
q's and so I never had any luck finding the pillopw or the bed

some OKW beds we were on were a bit hard, but just about every resort we stayed at there at overall great beds and pillows. I am happy to find this thread and will be ordering some in the near future

our stay coming up this week is AKV jambo and kidani and then ssr..so we will see which stuff I prefer most

Well, I just woke up!

I ordered a case of the Beyond Nature pillows from the site TiffBiff posted.

I took out a pillow, promptly stuffed it in a case, and tested it out. It felt great!

However, on removing the second one, I noticed the plastic said "Beyond Down."

So these are Beyond Down not Beyond Nature and I would say that they are extremely similar.

Back to sleep!

Well, I just woke up!

I ordered a case of the Beyond Nature pillows from the site TiffBiff posted.

I took out a pillow, promptly stuffed it in a case, and tested it out. It felt great!

However, on removing the second one, I noticed the plastic said "Beyond Down."

So these are Beyond Down not Beyond Nature and I would say that they are extremely similar.

Back to sleep!

How are the pillows holding up?

We stayed at BWV & my DH is in love w/ the pillows.
Only I'm afraid to order the ones online say Beyond Down not Nature at Amazon

The pillows are holding up great!

I look forward to them each nap and miss them when I'm away.

I can recommend the Beyond Down without reservation.

The pillows are holding up great!

I look forward to them each nap and miss them when I'm away.

I can recommend the Beyond Down without reservation.

Oh I'm so jealous, you take naps!!

I haven't had a good nights sleep in almost 7 years thanks to the 2 pictured below.

We are staying at HHI right now and I'm trying to figure out how or where I can purchase the resort pillows for Christmas. I have the "Disney Resort Collection" brochure that Disney provides in the room, but I'm not sure its really the same pillows. The tag on the pillows here say the style is "Beyond Nature" with a 100% polyester fill. I know these are the same as the pillows in at least some of the WDW resorts on property. We have down pillows at home, but these are softer and more supportive. Does anyone have any insights as to these "Beyond Nature" pillows? Has anyone purchased the Disney Resort Collection down alternative pillows? Thanks in advance. Mrs. MarkyMouse

a little known perk of DVC memberships is that you are allowed to take 1 pillow per guest per stay.:cool1::rotfl2::banana::dance3:

I just saw Belks has the Carpenter Beyond Down pillow on sale!
$20 for stand. & $23 for queen.
We have 3 Belks here , that means no shipping. Beats Amazon.
I'm going to race over there now & buy DH 2. Let you know tommorrow if he thinks they're the same as BWV's.

What do you mean you are allowed to take one pillow per guest per stay???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter