Want to Purchase Pillows

MarkyMouse

Mouseketeer
We are staying at HHI right now and I'm trying to figure out how or where I can purchase the resort pillows for Christmas. I have the "Disney Resort Collection" brochure that Disney provides in the room, but I'm not sure its really the same pillows. The tag on the pillows here say the style is "Beyond Nature" with a 100% polyester fill. I know these are the same as the pillows in at least some of the WDW resorts on property. We have down pillows at home, but these are softer and more supportive. Does anyone have any insights as to these "Beyond Nature" pillows? Has anyone purchased the Disney Resort Collection down alternative pillows? Thanks in advance. Mrs. MarkyMouse

I love the pillows at SSR, I wonder if HH has the same ones? I never even looked at the tags so I can't help you where to find them.
Good Luck, Lori

The pillows rock!!! I wrote a question similar to this one a couple of years ago. I can't find a good pillow anywhere. They are perfect if you need to use more than one for your shoulders and neck.

Keep us posted if you find out any more info on this!!!

Wow. We just got back from SSR and wife and I both loved the pillows. She was suppose to get the info off the tags. Mfg'd in Texas but now she doesn't have the details.

I did some quick searching, and it looks like JC Penney used to carry the Beyond Nature Down-Like Pillows, but they closed them out. I found the website for the company that makes them (http://www.bostontextile.com/pillows.htm) , and they had a link to buy them online at:

http://www.bedbugcover.com/beyonddownpillow.aspx

These look like nice pillows. :) I have a friend who liked the pillows at Port Orleans so much, he called the company that made them, found that they sold them in Orlando, and drove over and got some before he came home! :rotfl:

Amanda

I did some quick searching, and it looks like JC Penney used to carry the Beyond Nature Down-Like Pillows, but they closed them out. I found the website for the company that makes them (http://www.bostontextile.com/pillows.htm) , and they had a link to buy them online at:

http://www.bedbugcover.com/beyonddownpillow.aspx

These look like nice pillows. :) I have a friend who liked the pillows at Port Orleans so much, he called the company that made them, found that they sold them in Orlando, and drove over and got some before he came home! :rotfl:

Amanda

THANK YOU! I even talked to the manufacturer, and they told me the wrong thing. These really appear to be the right ones :woohoo:

We love the pillows and beds at SSR. I made DH take a picture of the tag on the bed. I have been searching online - trying to find out where to purchase one??? Sealy posturepedic Encore Plush CSS.

THANK YOU! I even talked to the manufacturer, and they told me the wrong thing. These really appear to be the right ones :woohoo:

I ordered mine from The Mattress Place (the best little Sleep Shop in Ohio!).

We did exactly the same thing!! I had recently sorted our pillows and knew we were in the market to replace some really old ones. We had a trip to HHI and the pillows were just the best - so comfortable!! Then we went to WDW and found the same pillows - I was hooked!!! I slept so well while I was on vacation, and I know those pillows had a lot to do with it.

When I got home I did the same search - saw them on the JC Penney website and that they had been discontinued, etc. The Mattress Place looked like it had the same pillow (and I think your site is the same) so I ordered a couple. They were wonderful!! I think I ended up ordering 6 standard and 4 queen size pillows in all. We all love them and I sleep like a baby every night. I know a pillow is important because in the interim I was using a couple of pillows that were too firm and I tossed and turned all night. These are expensive compared to a cheaper pillow from Target, etc. but they are the BEST money I spent this year!!!!

Can't you ask Disney directly about those pillows at their website??

http://www.disneyresortcollection.com/

It's funny, but they aren't the same pillows. The ones on the website are Wamsutta pillows. The actual pillows in every WDW room I stayed at last summer (HHI and OKW, I think) had the Beyond Nature ones. I'm sure Wamsutta makes a nice pillow but I wanted those specific Beyond Nature ones.

When I ordered, the pillows said Beyond Nature on the website, but when they came they were plastic wrapped and the name was something else. Not to worry, though - it was the same pillow!!

I love the pillows at SSR, I wonder if HH has the same ones? I never even looked at the tags so I can't help you where to find them.
Good Luck, Lori

I do too! I just got back and I said to my DH I want one because for the 1st time in yrs my hands didn't go numb at night and I swear it is the pillow!

I am confused though. Are the pillows are SSR the BEYOND Nature ones or the Resort collection ones?

I ordered mine from The Mattress Place (the best little Sleep Shop in Ohio!).

Do they have a web site? I just noticed that the ones from bedbugcover.com are Beyond Down, not Beyond Nature. I bought the Beyond Down at Penney's since I couldn't find the Beyond Nature, and they aren't the same thing.

Do they have a web site? I just noticed that the ones from bedbugcover.com are Beyond Down, not Beyond Nature. I bought the Beyond Down at Penney's since I couldn't find the Beyond Nature, and they aren't the same thing.

yes - www.mattressplaceonline.com. I'll come back and edit to add the ones I ordered.

The ones I ordered were the Beyond Down by Carpenter. They have the same checkerboard pattern on the outside as the ones at Disney, and if they aren't exactly the same pillow they are so similar that I can't tell any difference. Maybe they stopped maufacturing it under one name and started manufacturing it under another?

yes - www.mattressplaceonline.com. I'll come back and edit to add the ones I ordered.

The ones I ordered were the Beyond Down by Carpenter. They have the same checkerboard pattern on the outside as the ones at Disney, and if they aren't exactly the same pillow they are so similar that I can't tell any difference. Maybe they stopped maufacturing it under one name and started manufacturing it under another?

I have the Beyond Down, and I can tell the difference (I slept on the Beyond Nature night before last at BC and the Beyond Down at home last night). Carpenter has a factory about 20 miles from my house, and I may have to see what I can find out from them. It's really frustrating! I did notice at BC that they have the pillows scrunched up pretty tightly with the pillowcase tucked in. I may have to try that & see if it makes a difference.

I have again emailed the manufacturer to see if I can get some help finding them and will post whatever I find out.

I have the Beyond Down, and I can tell the difference (I slept on the Beyond Nature night before last at BC and the Beyond Down at home last night). Carpenter has a factory about 20 miles from my house, and I may have to see what I can find out from them. It's really frustrating! I did notice at BC that they have the pillows scrunched up pretty tightly with the pillowcase tucked in. I may have to try that & see if it makes a difference.

I have again emailed the manufacturer to see if I can get some help finding them and will post whatever I find out.

:rotfl: Thanks - maybe I was so happy to see that the outside pattern matched the ones I was looking for that I convinced myself they were the same. I can't tell any difference, though, so the Beyond Down ones make me very happy.

Please do post if you get info from the manufacturer. I would love to know the "truth" and get the ones closest to the Beyond Nature ones if there is something on the market now that is better than what I have.

But I do sleep really well with the Beyond Down ones, so if that's what I have to settle for I'll be happy.

Jamstew, what did you think the difference was? Just overall comfort or something else??

Jamstew, what did you think the difference was? Just overall comfort or something else??

It's nothing I can put my finger on--the Beyond Down seem to be softer, but I don't know if that's it or not. I definitely slept better on the others, but it could be just that I'm more tired at Disney than I am at home :lmao:

It's nothing I can put my finger on--the Beyond Down seem to be softer, but I don't know if that's it or not. I definitely slept better on the others, but it could be just that I'm more tired at Disney than I am at home :lmao:

Clearly you are going to have to go back to WDW soon. Take one of your pillows from home and do a thorough comparison. Then let us know what you think!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter