wannacorona, how's the new Spiderman show?

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Aloha,
The new Spiderman show at USH is supposed to have started yesterday. Have you seen it? How is it?
Mahalo,
Donna
PS Robin, I am only going to see it to please the grandkids, honest! ;)

Hey there Donna,

Well I saw the new Spiderman Show and I can tell you that it's not too bad as I thought it was going to be, but also it's not the best show in the park. They do perform a lot of stunts in the show with a lot of rock music and the show is about 20 minutes. I don't want to ruined it but I would recommend you go see it with your grandkids as your grandkids and you will should enjoy it. I still think Waterworld is one of the park's best show's. Don't get me wrong, I think the Spiderman Show will become very popular. I wish the title of the show
(Spiderman Rocks) would of been different as it sounds kind of corky.

Wanna,

P.S. Tell me what you think after you see the show.

Mahalo Wanna,

We will be sure to go and see it. (Poor Robin, she just gets to see SM walking and posing. Now we will see him in live action! :p )

We don't have much longer to wait now. Hope all the shows are a go for June 9th! BTW, we really like Waterworld to. We have seen it twice and enjoyed it both times and I am sure the kids will be impressed, especially with the ending. :D

Another question, is the Maze as intense as it seems on the USH web site? My grandkids are chickens, should this be an adult only walk through? :eek:

What characters do they have at USH? In all of our many visits we rarely saw charcters other than Woody. Guess we have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. :(

We are very happy to be going to Universal, but it will feel strange without a meet. Especially after my last trip when we had such a great time. We will be thinking of you all and if they had a cam we would give you a :wave:

Aloha,
Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter