Walt Disney Documentary on BBC

DisFanJen

Disney Phreak
Just an FYI.

I was browsing iPlayer and found a documentary just called Walt Disney. it was broadcast on BBC 2 on 10 December and it's a multi parter.

As professor Quirrell said about the Troll in the dungeon.

"Thought you aught to know." :)

Have you watched this yet? My DD also spotted it on the TV guide so I've recorded both episodes - thought I'd save them to watch over the Christmas period.

Yes, I saw the second part over the weekend. Wasn't as in depth as I'd have liked but it was pretty good.

Last edited:
I watched it over the weekend. I noticed a few errors in it but I cant remember what they were but on the whole it was okay.

It was good. And for a non Dis fan (which of course none of us here are!), it's pitched at just the right level.

A little more info than One Man's Dream, but not as much detail as reading a full on biography.

Was good to see Marty Skylar on there when they started discussing Disneyland. His books are a really good read :)

I liked it. I esp liked seeing the old footage :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter