Walmart 192 Near Windsor Hills

We are here now staying at WH. Sign in front says "opening soon." It pretty much looks completely done and everyday there have been cars in the parking lot (like workers setting up the inside). I would bet it is open in time for the Christmas season.

I have heard first week of Dec...It was supposed to be before Black Friday, but Irma messed up a lot of the new construction around here

I had heard that it was supposed to be open before Thanksgiving as well. I completely forgot about Irma, but that really makes sense that there would have been a delay. We are going the first week in December and I was hoping that it would be open. I guess time will tell.

That's great news. Hopefully, someone will post info when it opens!
I found the phone # listed and called. I was told that they are opening December 13th. Unfortunately, that is too late for our visit this time but it will still be nice for future visits.

We stay on Indian Creek and I'm so excited to have a Walmart so close!! xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter