walk from HRH to parks...

Originally posted by bveater
about how long is the walk from Hard Rock to each of the parks???
*BETH*

About 5 minutes to Universal & 10 minutes to IOA

The path is lined with beautiful landscaping. Some kodak moment places.

Herc

Go out the gate behind the Beach Bar at the pool. There is a path across the parking lot. It takes maybe five minutes at a slow pace to get to US and Citywalk. Maybe another five minutes to get to IOA. It is sooooooo convenient.

I took the long way around to HRH 2/9 to meet-up with Robert and Ryan to ride the dragons. i thought i would never get there. when we left robert took us thru the pool area and man was it fast and short. :smooth:

I liek the other path going from the pool area better. The parking lot path seems longer and more confusing to me. If you go out to the pool area and go all the away around to your right go out that gate and follow the path.

call me lazy but IMHO nothing beats the free water taxi- there's enough scenic walking to do IN the parks... I like to be pampered and it just feels special, especially at night when people are dragging themselves to the parking garages and we dreamily float back to our home away from home!
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter