Waitlists came through for June trip

VH103428

Team Harris
We are owners at Vero and OKW and are super grateful to have our contracts. We know that having to wait to the 7 month mark does make it harder to get the “better” resorts but we had both of our waitlists come through this week. Originally we were at OKW our first 5 nights with a waitlist at GF and 4 nights at Boardwalk with a waitlist at BCV. To my surprise this past Monday our waitlist for GF was confirmed and then on Wednesday the waitlist for BCV came through. I could not believe it, super happy! We have not stayed at either of the resorts and I haven’t told my husband or kids about the changes. Can’t wait to see their faces!

We decided to go late May 4 nights. So every other night was a different resort. The waitlist came thru for Thursday.

i saw Tuesday was available and the waitlist did not pick it up, so I pixie dust got it myself, turning on a slowwww computer…

Now we don’t have to move resorts :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter