Waitlisting Question

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
We've never been on a waitlist before so I'm not sure exactly how it works.

Here is a quick run-down on our situation. We currently have a one-bedroom booked at SSR for 11/30 - 12/6. We'd like to get a one-bedroom at VWL for that week instead. As of now they have a one bedroom for 11/30, 12/2 & 12/3. We don't want to do a split stay so if we don't get it for the entire week than we'll stay where we are. We'd also be happy with AKV, BW or BC.

Can we waitlist more than one resort? If we can put more than one on the waitlist can we order them based on preference? Meaning if we have them listed like this (in order of preference) - VWL, BC, BW, AKL - and MS finds availibility at BW for that week and then after swithcing our SSR to BW a one bedroom at VWL opens would MS then transfer us to VWL? If we get transferred to BW can we then call back and ask to be waitlisted for VWL?

Hope I didn't ramble too much and made it as clear as mud as to what I'm asking. :rolleyes:

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter