• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlist for Nov 11th-15th?

Peterd

DIS Veteran
I was just curious if anyone was on a waitlist for Nov 11th -15th for a studio at the Boardwalk. We currently have 11 rooms reserved for a reunion, and with the recent events, two have canceled. I can still cancel the rooms and get my points back, but was wondering if some were on a waitlist.

Peterd,

On Monday I asked MS if I could be put on a wait list for a BWV studio for Nov 11-14. They said no because there were already too many on the waitlist.

Well, we have an extra standard view and one preferred if you're interested. One of the rooms I'm gonna try to turn into a two bedroom for one of the other guests in our party.

Thanks for the offer but we decided to go in December instead. Wow, you're giving up a standard view, those are hard to come by :)

Why are the DVC resorts so filled in November. I understand that it is NJ Teacher convention week the first week of November (which happens to be the time we heading to VWL and didn't realize it) but am I missing something else? I didn't think all of NJ would be heading to WDW! I didn't think November would be that busy of a time that a wait list would be needed. :(

For the most part, the resorts are usually quite full. Many of us like to visit in November because of the great weather and the parks are less crowded (away from Thanksgiving). Also popular is the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. Just because the hotels have availability doesn't mean that DVC will; we learned that very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter