VMK Stitch cards

Oh my goodness, I'd love them!
I'm going to Disneyland but I cannot book online because my provence doesn't show up in their drop down menu (I don't know why) and it says to call if your state/provence doesn't show up...and if I call I don't get the cards since they are for online bookings only. Catch 22, but hey! At least I'm getting to visit the happiest place on earth!

Really? That's odd. I'm from Manitoba and I was able to book online. That's great that you are in Canada too, I don't have to go buy a US stamp! :) PM me and I'll mail them to you.

Wow, that is really nice of you to do that! (might I suggest you just pm her the unused code?)

If you have any left, I'd be happy to take one off your hands by PM or e-mail! :sunny: Thanks!

Hi, I missed my chance at them...My family made plans to go and then informed me, I asked them if they didnt have any use for the Stitch codes, if I could have them....they had no clue what I was talking about and I told them that when you book online they give them to you. Unfortunately for me, they did not book online so I dont know if you have any left but I would really like one if you do.

SilverCeladon said:
What? You ladies are talking in code!! What is that? :lol
VMK is virtual Magic Kingdom ... that is all I know .. I am in the dark about what they are and what it is for :blush:

SilverCeladon said:
What? You ladies are talking in code!! What is that? :lol

LOL no, no codes here! :lmao: The Stitch cards are for virtual items. There are a set of three cards and each contains a code for the following things, a stitch hat, a travel trunk and a pin. The only way to obtain them is to book a trip to Disneyland online, unless you happened upon someone that has booked online and has no use for them....then in vmkland your considered lucky..... :cheer2: lol......

I am not going to Disneyland for Christmas this year, as it is my WDW year so by next year they will have expired. I thought I got lucky when some family members went and then I shouted what do you mean you didnt book online...LOL....Then I seen missKIA's post but I am always a day late and a dollar short..... :rotfl2:

I hope that helps you!

aprncess said:
LOL no, no codes here! :lmao: The Stitch cards are for virtual items. There are a set of three cards and each contains a code for the following things, a stitch hat, a travel trunk and a pin. The only way to obtain them is to book a trip to Disneyland online, unless you happened upon someone that has booked online and has no use for them....then in vmkland your considered lucky..... :cheer2: lol......

I am not going to Disneyland for Christmas this year, as it is my WDW year so by next year they will have expired. I thought I got lucky when some family members went and then I shouted what do you mean you didnt book online...LOL....Then I seen missKIA's post but I am always a day late and a dollar short..... :rotfl2:

I hope that helps you!
So what do you do with the virtual stuff? (hat, trunk, pins) Sorry if I am being dense, but I am still a little confused :blush:

mikayla73 said:
So what do you do with the virtual stuff? (hat, trunk, pins) Sorry if I am being dense, but I am still a little confused :blush:

Oh I am so sorry, I should of made that a little clearer......

VMK is the Virtual Magic Kingdom, you can set up an account and pick your character and clothes....you will also get to pick a room.....then you can walk around the kingdom and check it out, which is kind of like being at the parks but virtually...lol...

You can play mini games, like pirates, fireworks, junglecruise or make up a cool tune....they will earn you credits, with your credits you can buy things, you can build rides by buying the ride pieces...you can buy clothes to wear, hats, shoes, tops and bottoms.

The clothes............you can wear around the kindgom, the funiture..... you can place in your room, here or there, anyway you want it and then you can invite people in to sit down and chat or you can makeup a game that others can play for fun or you can offer them a prize for winning.

Hmmm, what else.....oh the best part I saved for last it seems.....you can print out a quest form and take it to the parks....they ask you questions and you have to answer them. When done, you take them to VMK central and if they are all right, you will receive cards with virtual items on them. On the back there is a code, you can enter that code and then you have a new virtual item to wear or put in your room...

The stitch things are the most sought after at this time, as not everyone books online via the disney site.....like my family...ARGGGG!!!......LOL

So the answer to your question is.....you can wear the little stitch hat, although may will bother you by wanting you to trade it to them....lol
the trunk you can place down in one of your rooms and the pin you can wear.

I suggest if you havent checked it out as of yet, please do so, its alot of fun and you can make some great friends as well, not to mention obtain some great things from the in park quest, that can be very tradeable as not everyone can get to the parks...

www.vmk.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter